Laboratory Bench Top Freeze Dryers
Our laboratory freeze dryers are particularly suitable for research centres requiring small scale freeze drying capacity.
The freeze dryers come as bench top mounted units.
They are very flexible, allowing for the freeze drying of flasks, vials, ampoules or bulk products through the connection of different product accessories.
There is a choice of two freeze dryers:
The Standard Bench Top freeze Dryer is a small scale freeze drier for Laboratory use. It is a low cost option with a full range of accessories available to enable you to perform all common types of freeze drying.
- Stainless steel drying chamber.
- 6 removable shelves inside the drying chamber in cake stand configuration.
- 3kg ice capacity 2kg ice collection per 24 hours.
- -55°C condenser chamber temperature.
- Electric de-frost system on condenser.
- Mobile temperature probes in chamber for product sampling during freeze-drying.
- 30cm diameter x 37cm deep with cooling and heating control, -40°C to +40°C
- Touch screen with microprocessor control of temperatures and vacuum that are displayed on graph in real time.
The Laboratory Bench Top Freeze Drier Plus is a unique freeze drier and suitable for many applications in numerous disciplines and offers standard features not normally found in bench top freeze driers. Including: