Wiggens Aluminum Housed Mantles
* Rigid housing provides strength and durability while supporting the weight of the vessel
* Fabric interior to softly nest glass vessels and reduce the chance of thermal shock
* Adaptable to most vessels including larger sizes
* Withstands 4500C internal operating temperature (6500C for Series STM), enough power for most applications
* Can be adapted to special applications with custom sizes, bottom holes, and special electrical devices
* Feet on smaller sizes designed to provide stability and promote cooler exterior temperatures
Wiggens Spherical Flask Mantles
* The Series TM spherical aflsk mantle covers only the flask's bottom half, letting you see its full contents.
* Larger sizes have multiple circuits for ease of temperature control when a flask is less than half full.
* Splash Guards can be used with TM102 through TM117.
* Poncho Safety Shields can be used with sizes 500 ml (TM107) and larger.
Temperature Controller for Heating Mantles (TCSS)
* Temperature accuracy lies at 0.1-0.5℃
* Suitable for heating and cooling tasks
* Can control heating units of up to 4 kW power
* Employs PID controlling, self-adjusting and self-learning feature, resulting in mitigated under-shooting or over-shooting
* Separate LED displays for set and actual temperature
* Interference-free controller according to EMC standards
* Multiple alarm settings, including upper limit, lower limit, deviation limits, etc.
* Monitoring parameters and limits can be defined
* PT100 temperature sensor with 170 mm length included
* Wide range of temperature sensors optionally available
* Choice between an RS-485 and an RS-232 connection output for use in larger systems