Labplant have been manufacturing laboratory scale spray dryers for over 30 years. We never stop learning and we are constantly developing our units based on feedback from our ever-expanding international user base.
Highlights of our machines:
- Global support by Labplant distributors
- Thousands of satisfied customers
- Proven performance with thousands of machines globally
- Customizable machines
- Accessories and glassware always in stock
- Setup and run in under 10 mins
- Particle sizes from 1 – 30 microns
- Borosilicate glass shows process running
Labplant spray dryers are supplied complete with glassware and all the accessories needed to get you up and running straight out of the crate. We offer a wide range of accessories to complement our all in one spray dryer solution, plus we can tailor our spray dryers to your unique requirements.
We supply units for both aqueous and solvent based solutions, giving almost limitless applications for the production of free-flowing powder samples using our machines.
Most solutions and suspensions can be spray dried providing that the resulting product has the characteristics of a solid material.
Uses For Spray Dryers
Some examples of the product categories our units are used in are:
- Beverages, Milk & Egg Products
- Plant & Vegetable Extracts
- Pharmaceuticals, Soaps & Detergents
- Heat Sensitive Materials
- Plastics, Polymers, Resins and Oxides
- Ceramics & Advanced Materials